Members of Parliament (MP)

We act for a number of MPs. We can help in completing expenses claim forms including travel costs and use of home. We then use the claim to complete your personal tax return in keeping the income tax you pay to a minimum within the framework of the law.

If you would like further information or unsure as to what expenses you are entitled to claim please do contact the office or e-mail us.