HOW WE CAN HELP
Starting up a new business is an exciting time. You have a great business idea and the commitment and enthusiasm to get it up and running. You’re focused on developing sales, building relationships with suppliers and even recruiting the right people to help build your vision, all this makes time a precious commodity.
Now throw in the numerous financial and legal aspects of starting and growing a business and all of a sudden it appears a daunting prospect. This is where we can come in.
By working with our team of experts in the field of start-ups, we will help you to put the financial building blocks in place to allow your business to succeed.
Simply bring your business idea to us and we will help to evaluate it with you in a constructive manner and advise on the best financial approach going forward.
START UP SERVICES
Along with ongoing advice and support, we can help you with:
- Structure – advice on the most suitable structure for your business, whether this be as a sole trader, partnership, or limited company.
- Bookkeeping – We can advise on and help you maintain all aspects of VAT, payroll, NI contributions and any other requirements
- Recording keeping & software – recommendations on the best accounting software/system for your business start up and your needs.
- Business Plan – whether for internal use or to support external investment, a well produced business plan supported by cash flow forecast and budgets can make a huge difference.
- Finance requirements, advice on the best sources and help drawing up the necessary proposals to support this, facilitating a good relationship with your bank using our established network.
- HMRC – Complete any regulatory registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC.
- Company secretarial issues – including web filings with companies house, complying with the up to date statutory requirements.
For a free consultation regarding your start up, call 01257 273313 or complete the contact us form below.
We also offer ANY new start ups a 25% discount on the first year end accounting fee.